Not showing calls in rcv pne #fldigi

David Tucker

I am getting supper signals after I change my settings of my signalink. I am just not getting any calls in the left hand side rcv pane.
Any help would be  appreciated.

--
73's de NU4N

Cliff

Dave,

Please post a screen shot of your entire fldigi window.

On Apr 7, 2022, at 16:20, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

I am getting supper signals after I change my settings of my signalink. I am just not getting any calls in the left hand side rcv pane.
Any help would be  appreciated.

--
73's de NU4N

David Tucker

OK will do.

On 4/7/2022 4:35 PM, Cliff wrote:
Dave,

Please post a screen shot of your entire fldigi window.

On Apr 7, 2022, at 16:20, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

I am getting supper signals after I change my settings of my signalink. I am just not getting any calls in the left hand side rcv pane.
Any help would be  appreciated.

--
73's de NU4N

--
Tnx 73's de NU4N Dave

--
73's de NU4N

David Tucker

Here is the screen shot Cliff

On 4/7/2022 4:54 PM, David Tucker wrote:

OK will do.

On 4/7/2022 4:35 PM, Cliff wrote:
Dave,

Please post a screen shot of your entire fldigi window.

On Apr 7, 2022, at 16:20, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

I am getting supper signals after I change my settings of my signalink. I am just not getting any calls in the left hand side rcv pane.
Any help would be  appreciated.

--
73's de NU4N

--
Tnx 73's de NU4N Dave

--
73's de NU4N

--
73's de NU4N

Cliff

Please click on the blank field below the FAST button. What level does the green signal strength show?

On Apr 7, 2022, at 16:54, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

OK will do.

On 4/7/2022 4:35 PM, Cliff wrote:
Dave,

Please post a screen shot of your entire fldigi window.

On Apr 7, 2022, at 16:20, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

I am getting supper signals after I change my settings of my signalink. I am just not getting any calls in the left hand side rcv pane.
Any help would be  appreciated.

--
73's de NU4N

--
Tnx 73's de NU4N Dave

--
73's de NU4N

Haris SV1GRB

I would suggest to click "View/Hide Channels" in the View menu, in order to disable the browser and click on the same menu again in order to re-enable it.
I cannot recall when and which version, but I have seen it in the past while helping users with fresh installs.
The browser was not decoding anything and after re-enabling it, everything was OK.

73
Haris
SV1GRB

David Tucker

Good afternoon Harris. Tnx for the tip. I will give it a try.

73's Dave NU4N

On 4/7/2022 11:10 PM, Haris SV1GRB wrote:
I would suggest to click "View/Hide Channels" in the View menu, in order to disable the browser and click on the same menu again in order to re-enable it.
I cannot recall when and which version, but I have seen it in the past while helping users with fresh installs.
The browser was not decoding anything and after re-enabling it, everything was OK.

73
Haris
SV1GRB
--
Tnx 73's de NU4N Dave

--
73's de NU4N

That did the trick Harris. I can now see the decodes after I closed and reopened. Learn something new every day. Tnx for your help.

73's Dave NU4N

On 4/7/2022 11:10 PM, Haris SV1GRB wrote:
I would suggest to click "View/Hide Channels" in the View menu, in order to disable the browser and click on the same menu again in order to re-enable it.
I cannot recall when and which version, but I have seen it in the past while helping users with fresh installs.
The browser was not decoding anything and after re-enabling it, everything was OK.

73
Haris
SV1GRB
--
Tnx 73's de NU4N Dave

--
73 NU4N Dave

Cliff another ham suggested closing the view panel and the reopening. That did the trick.

Tnx 73's Dave NU4N

On 4/7/2022 4:35 PM, Cliff wrote:
Dave,

Please post a screen shot of your entire fldigi window.

On Apr 7, 2022, at 16:20, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

I am getting supper signals after I change my settings of my signalink. I am just not getting any calls in the left hand side rcv pane.
Any help would be  appreciated.

--
73's de NU4N

--
Tnx 73's de NU4N Dave

--
73's de NU4N

--
Tnx 73's de NU4N Dave

--
73 NU4N Dave

Cliff

Great! I was out of ideas. That fix is a new one to me. I suspect doing a totally new configuration of fldigi would have also fixed it, but this way is by far better than doing that.

On 4/7/2022 4:35 PM, Cliff wrote:
Dave,

Please post a screen shot of your entire fldigi window.

On Apr 7, 2022, at 16:20, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

I am getting supper signals after I change my settings of my signalink. I am just not getting any calls in the left hand side rcv pane.
Any help would be  appreciated.

--
73's de NU4N

--
Tnx 73's de NU4N Dave

--
73's de NU4N

--
Tnx 73's de NU4N Dave

--
73 NU4N Dave

Robert Motyl

Dave,

I'm looking at the screen shot of your waterfall.  Why is your your upper signal level set to 0 dB ?  Just curious.

Bob
KK6KMU

David Tucker

I think its -2. Would have to check

On 4/8/2022 2:31 PM, Robert Motyl wrote:
Dave,

I'm looking at the screen shot of your waterfall.  Why is your your upper signal level set to 0 dB ?  Just curious.

Bob
KK6KMU
--
Tnx 73's de NU4N Dave

--
73's de NU4N

Cliff

Those values are purely for visual effect and have nothing to do with the functioning of decoding in fldigi.

On Apr 8, 2022, at 16:05, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

I think its -2. Would have to check

On 4/8/2022 2:31 PM, Robert Motyl wrote:
Dave,

I'm looking at the screen shot of your waterfall.  Why is your your upper signal level set to 0 dB ?  Just curious.

Bob
KK6KMU
--
Tnx 73's de NU4N Dave