Signalink #fldigi

David Tucker

Well I just back my Kenwood 2000 for repairs. I hooked up the Signalink to the assory plug on the back..
I checked the signalink and I have the increase jumper in place to increase the audio in put. But I am still not showing and signals in the waterfall. I have tried to increase the rcv on the signal link and also the volume setting . But sill nothing printing on the screen
Any hep would be appreciated.
73's Dave NU4N

David Bastress

GE Dave,

Did you check the audio output setting on the TS-2000?  It may have gotten reset at the repair shop.  Check menu item 50C.  (My level is set at a level of 4.) YMMV  Since it sounds like you had the rig /SLUSB combo working before, Hopefully you have all the wires going to the right pins of the ACC plug on the back.
GL
Dave K3GAU

On Fri, Apr 1, 2022 at 3:14 PM David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:
Well I just back my Kenwood 2000 for repairs. I hooked up the Signalink to the assory plug on the back..
I checked the signalink and I have the increase jumper in place to increase the audio in put. But I am still not showing and signals in the waterfall. I have tried to increase the rcv on the signal link and also the volume setting . But sill nothing printing on the screen
Any hep would be appreciated.
73's Dave NU4N

I changed my Kenwood to 4. Will see what happens. Tnx for the tip Dave.

--
Tnx 73's de NU4N Dave

--
73 NU4N Dave

David Tucker

I did change the menu 50c and I have all kinds of decodes now. Working great. Only problem is I don't see any decodes on the left recv pane.
Have any idea about that ??
Thanks so much !!!
73's Dave NU4N