Cursor on waterfall always hops back to 2210 even if I shift click on a signal. #fldigi

radioman42001

I am using a new install of fldigi ver4.1.20.   When I try to decode a signal by clicking on it in the waterfall, the cursor keeps hopping back to 2210.  Even as it is decoding, it is constantly hopping back and forth.  I tried the "shift" left click but it doesn't seem to have any effect?  It has the same effec t in PSK or Olivia or any other Op Mode.  I was using an older version on my last computer and did not have this issue.  I hope I am missing something simple but scratching my head on this one.

Cliff

That indeed is an odd one. Just for testing be sure RxID is off and AFC is off.

Does it still jump if you shut down fldigi and restart it?

Are you doing anything else other than just left single clicking on the waterfall?

Does it stay put if you click somewhere where there is no signal?

On Mar 1, 2022, at 12:40, radioman42001 via groups.io <radioman42001@...> wrote:

I am using a new install of fldigi ver4.1.20.   When I try to decode a signal by clicking on it in the waterfall, the cursor keeps hopping back to 2210.  Even as it is decoding, it is constantly hopping back and forth.  I tried the "shift" left click but it doesn't seem to have any effect?  It has the same effec t in PSK or Olivia or any other Op Mode.  I was using an older version on my last computer and did not have this issue.  I hope I am missing something simple but scratching my head on this one.

radioman42001

Edited

Cliff

I turned both off restarted and it still goes back to 2210. Even if no signal. The only way I can get it to stay where I click is if the radio is off.

It is running on Log4om2 and is a Yaesu FT-950

I think it has something to do with the log4omv2 control because if I turned the log off it doesn't do it anymore

Cliff

I agree. Maybe get on the Log4om support site and ask them.

Sent from Cliff’s phone
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  John 3:16

On Mar 1, 2022, at 3:44 PM, radioman42001 via groups.io <radioman42001@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Cliff

I turned both off restarted and it still goes back to 2210. Even if no signal. The only way I can get it to stay where I click is if the radio is off.

It is running on Log4om2 and is a Yaesu FT-950

I think it has something to do with the log4omv2 control because if I turned the log off it doesn't do it anymore

radioman42001

Problem solved. There was a UDP conflict between two programs. Once I cleared that up Fldigi acted as we all know and love!!  Thanks for your help.

Cliff

Thanks for letting us know.