NO AUDIO with USB mode #rtty

tizianowifi@...

Hello I have strange problem on my radio yaesu ft2000, tx audio work only when radio it is on PKT mode.

why?
I would like the audio to go to usb as other programs.
what can i do?

Mike Olbrisch

I don’t want to sound like a jerk….. but that doesn’t sound like an FL-DIGI problem, it sounds like an FT-2000 configuration problem.  If it works in packet mode, FL-Digi is outputting data to your cable.  FWIW, that is my take on it.  I would be looking in the FT-2000 manual, and asking in an FT-2000 user’s group.  Not having an FT-2000 here, I hesitate to suggest anything more.

Do you have a different radio you can try?

Vy73  –  Mike  –  KD5KC – WRFF851 –  El Paso – Texas  –  DM61.

An EXIT is really an ENTRANCE to someplace new.

It isn’t an ADVENTURE until something goes wrong!

Hello I have strange problem on my radio yaesu ft2000, tx audio work only when radio it is on PKT mode.

why?

I would like the audio to go to usb as other programs.

what can i do?

Michael Black

Check menu 084  -- if you want USB audio to be on the data port you have to change it.  Then if you want to do phone via a mic you have to change it back.

Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, January 30, 2022, 08:35:41 AM CST, tizianowifi@... <tizianowifi@...> wrote:

Hello I have strange problem on my radio yaesu ft2000, tx audio work only when radio it is on PKT mode.

why?
I would like the audio to go to usb as other programs.
what can i do?

tizianowifi@...

Yess! now its ok!

Thank you