PSK REPORTER #help

All I am showing is PSK reporter is my LOTW. The antenna and version of FLDIGI are not showing up.
Any help please .
--
73 NU4N Dave

Cliff

Dave,

I was wondering he same thing a while back and found that it doesn’t show when I select my station, but if I select a station that has heard me it shows. Guess that is just how the system works.

On Dec 19, 2021, at 16:29, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

All I am showing is PSK reporter is my LOTW. The antenna and version of FLDIGI are not showing up.
Any help please .
--
73 NU4N Dave

David Tucker

Yes Cliff I guess that's the way it works. When I am on FT8 it shows both antenna and LOTW etc.

Oh well no big thing was just asking.

73's Dave NU4N