http://www.w1hkj.com/alpha/fldigi/
Date:   Fri Sep 17 08:01:05 2021 -0500

    Mode/Squelch
      * save squelch settings by mode and reapply when mode selected.

    config script update
      * add cmedia ptt parameters to config scripting

    WinKeyer
      * Fix disconnect between fldigi and WinKeyer potentiometer
      * Change WK WPM char/space timing.
        . remove dependence on winkeyer echo
        . allow user to calibrate to a nominal WPM setting

    KNWD cat keying

    synop event reporting
      * changed default event reporting to VERBOSE to reduce event
        log noise for users not operating SYNOP

    RsID EOT
      * Add RsID end-of-transmission code sequence, 263
        . separately configurable notify dialog

    MacOS Lion seg fault
      * Disallow static instantiation of cMorse class.
        . ALWAYS USE cMorse * instantiation.

73, David, W1HKJ