PRINT ID #macros

Is anyone using the PRINT ID function? I would like to see if you can revert back to PSK after sending the ID in NULL.

--
73 NU4N Dave

John

Dave,

Not sure what you're doing but the macro <MODEM:BPSK31> will change your mode to BPSK31.  I use that in the 31 flavors sprint.

John
KC3FL

Ok I will try that John. Tnx

On 7/25/2021 7:39 PM, John via groups.io wrote:

Dave,

Not sure what you're doing but the macro <MODEM:BPSK31> will change your mode to BPSK31.  I use that in the 31 flavors sprint.

John
KC3FL

--
73 NU4N Dave

Dave

Dave,  Your "PRINT ID" subject line is not specific to fldigi macros.  Are you trying to use fldigi's video ID to paint your call, mode or other information on the waterfall?  If yes, then here is the contents of a macro that I use on the Feld Hell net to display my call centered at 2000 Hz on the waterfall.

<PUSH>
<LOCK:off>
<MODEM:NULL>
<GOFREQ:2000>
<VIDEO:W1HKJ>
<TX>
<RX>
<@POP>

This will work independent of the digital mode being used.  Remove the "<GOFREQ:2000>" if you wish to transmit the video ID at the current waterfall frequency.

David

On 7/26/21 5:38 AM, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:

Ok I will try that John. Tnx

On 7/25/2021 7:39 PM, John via groups.io wrote:

Dave,

Not sure what you're doing but the macro <MODEM:BPSK31> will change your mode to BPSK31.  I use that in the 31 flavors sprint.

John
KC3FL

--
73 NU4N Dave