Macro's #macros

I am setting up for the PODXS contest this weekend. I want to go back to one line of macros above the WF. I set the 1 line in the UI section but still get 4 lines above the tx/rx.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
--
73 NU4N Dave

Duane,

After you click One above waterfall then click View, View Hide 48 Macros on the Fldigi main screen.

73, Ron NY3J