can we make the on-screen macro buttons bigger? #macros

Jeff, KF5KWO

Is there any way we can increase the size of the on-screen macro buttons?  A few times in last weekend’s contest, I accidentally sent one of the preinstalled macros. Or is it just better to use the function keys?

Cliff

Jeff,

Go to fldigi Config/UI/Macro buttons and choose the height you need.