#fldigi-parameters FT-450D #fldigi-parameters

Cliff

Did you try swapping the com ports?

Please post a screen shot of the Hardware PTT configuration page. What options have you tried on this page?

Settings on the radio itself may affect this also. Have you read the radio’s manual on how to setup rig control?

On Nov 7, 2020, at 11:38, DJ1FTI <luca.medico@...> wrote:

no way
is it so that is not possible to control FT-450D via Fldigi using SCU-17 with a pC?
Truly strange
--
73 de DJ1FTI

DJ1FTI

no way
is it so that is not possible to control FT-450D via Fldigi using SCU-17 with a pC?
Truly strange
--
73 de DJ1FTI

Cliff

What happens if you switch the com ports around and set Hardware PTT to Com3 and Hamlib to Com4?

On Nov 6, 2020, at 08:32, DJ1FTI <luca.medico@...> wrote:

no problem for receiving
but I am not able to control the rig
Hardware PTT I set COM4 (Standard) and checked Port is second SCU-17 device
Hamlib, Use Hamlib, Device=COM3 (Enhanced)
Nothing happen
--
73 de DJ1FTI

DJ1FTI

no problem for receiving
but I am not able to control the rig
Hardware PTT I set COM4 (Standard) and checked Port is second SCU-17 device
Hamlib, Use Hamlib, Device=COM3 (Enhanced)
Nothing happen
--
73 de DJ1FTI

Cliff

There’s  a number of hams that are using that rig with a SCU-17 so they could give specific help.

I don’t have one so I suggest you get the fldigi help manual and read up on setting up fldigi in windows. There’s lots of info in there on how to do the basic setup. Read specifically section 3.8.5 on setting up the SCU-17 for PTT.

Be sure you have the latest fldigi-4.1.15 as well.

On Nov 5, 2020, at 12:14, DJ1FTI <luca.medico@...> wrote:

I would like to use Fldigi with Yaesu FT-450D
I use SCU-17 for connecting rig to PC
PC has thanks SCU-17:
- COM3 as Enhanced Port
- COM4 as Standard Port
- USB Audio Codec
How should I set up also for transmitting?

--
73 de DJ1FTI

DJ1FTI