RTTY Decoding Not Readable

Pete Hedberg

Thanks to everyone for your input.  I saw that I made several errors in my original configuration so went went back to the default setting and started over again and every seems to be working as it should now.  Old dog sometimes has trouble with new tricks.

73 - Pete - K7WTG

Michael Black

7300 does not need to be in USB-D to transmit
You can transmit in USB if you change the DATA OFF MOD setting to USB or MIC/USB.
If you ever want to use the MIC you would set MIC/USB and just unplug the MIC when doing modes through the computer.
If you don't do phone and don't have a MIC hooked up just set USB for this option.
Inline image

Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, September 27, 2020, 08:55:38 AM CDT, Rick Ellison <rellison@...> wrote:

For the 7300 like Gene mentions the radio needs to be in USB-D. In Fldigi make sure you do not have REV turned on. What do you have selected for your audio source for input and output??

73 Rick N2AMG