Starting FLDIGI with parameter for different RIG #fldigi-parameters #chat

HB9FIH

Hi - here I have a 991 and a 857

Its possible to start FLDIGI with a parameter/option to say the RIG is these or that

All other Files (macros, log etc) should be the same.

eg fldigi ---RIGxy  or Fldigi --RIGxx

I see can give the files folder as option but then are also log, macros changed.

TNX Erich

Cliff

See section 6.14 in the manual how to run two copies of Fldigi. That way you can have one for each rig. You can copy all the supporting files to each config so macros etc will all be the same. If you want one log then use Fllog and link to it from each copy of fldigi.