Station Details in PSK Reporter

w2eck

Using Fldigi for PSK31. How does I get my station details ( antenna etc) to appear in PSK Reporter? Have antenna info entered in Fldigi - settings- misc - operator station

73 Paul w2eck

w2eck

Hard to believe no one can answer this question

73 Paul w2eck

Michael Black

Would appear all you need to do is fill out the Operator-Station details.

Inline image

Mike W9MDB

On Monday, August 24, 2020, 08:37:34 AM CDT, w2eck <eckerpw@...> wrote:

Hard to believe no one can answer this question

73 Paul w2eck

w2eck

Mike - I have filled it out but when my station shows up in PSK reporter- the antenna info not there??

73 Paul

Michael Black

What do you have set up here?
Inline image

On Monday, August 24, 2020, 09:11:27 AM CDT, w2eck <eckerpw@...> wrote:

Mike - I have filled it out but when my station shows up in PSK reporter- the antenna info not there??

73 Paul

Dan Howie

I give up. What’s the answer? Dan w4mnc

Sent: Monday, August 24, 2020 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: [winfldigi] Station Details in PSK Reporter

Would appear all you need to do is fill out the Operator-Station details.

Inline image

Mike W9MDB

On Monday, August 24, 2020, 08:37:34 AM CDT, w2eck <eckerpw@...> wrote:

Hard to believe no one can answer this question

73 Paul w2eck

w2eck

Mike- see attached

tnx
Paul

N9JCA Chris Matthews <chris.n9jca@...>

You forgot to put a check mark in

Log on pskrep when starting fldigi

then click on Initialize

Chris N9JCA

73

On 8/24/20 12:47 PM, w2eck wrote:

Mike- see attached

tnx
Paul

w2eck

Chris
thanks for catching, will change and see if that fixes problem

73 Paul w2eck

N9JCA Chris Matthews <chris.n9jca@...>

In fldigi in the top right corner is a box says "Spot"

Click on that so it shows Green

Chris N9JCA

73

On 8/24/20 2:38 PM, w2eck wrote:

Chris
thanks for catching, will change and see if that fixes problem

73 Paul w2eck

w2eck

Chris - thanks for the tip. It was either the "spot" button turn on or one of the other suggestions but the antenna info is now showing up on my callsign spots. Problem solved.

thanks to all that helped
73 Paul w2eck