Launching configuration Wizard

Dennis Niles

I need to fix com port settings but can't figure out how to get to the configuration wizard.  I am running ver4.1.14/RigCAT - FT991.  CAT is working fine - - mostly.   Frequency read out, mode etc. all ok.  I'm able to send CW using a WinkeyerUSB.  So far so good.  But something changed so that Fldigi no longer de-codes CW andI don't get a popup showing CW speed as I rotate the CW pot on the keyer.  Without access to the config wizard, I'm stuck.  Any guidance would be appreciated.  73 Den

Rosenthal Nathan H.

On the top menu there is the word "Configure". Click that to bring up the configuration menu. Then drill down to what you need.

Nate  N2ADD

Dennis Niles

Hi, Nate  Appreciate the reply but once I go through the config wizard, I can't later change any setting; for example, change an audio port.  I just get the "tree" on the left side of the page but am unable to open anything..  In sum, I can't scratch the surface let alone drill down.  Hope you can help.   73, Den WV7S

Michael Coslo <mjcn3li@...>

Taking a wild shot at this, but when I open the configuration menu, It has to be on the same screen as the main program. Sounds strange, and took me awhile to figure out.

- 73 -
- Michael Coslo -
Frequency Coordinator, Beaver Stadium
814-404-3991
mjc5@...
mjcn3li@...

On Aug 24, 2020, at 7:40 PM, Dennis Niles <kh6xt@...> wrote:

Hi, Nate Appreciate the reply but once I go through the config wizard, I can't later change any setting; for example, change an audio port. I just get the "tree" on the left side of the page but am unable to open anything.. In sum, I can't scratch the surface let alone drill down. Hope you can help. 73, Den WV7S

Cliff

Den,

With the Config Tree then click on the arrow at the end of each heading to open the submenu items.