How to use RTTY Reverse (RV) in Fldigi versions 4.1.13 & 4.1.14 #rtty

rboudinot@mars-mil.us 1AFMSOG MSN

The RV button is not displaying.  I assume there must be another way to run Reverse RTTY.  What is it please?

Cliff

Go to fldigi config/Waterfall/Buttons & Controls and check the RV box so it will display.

On Jul 14, 2020, at 21:35, rboudinot@... wrote:

The RV button is not displaying.  I assume there must be another way to run Reverse RTTY.  What is it please?

Mike Olbrisch

Ummmmm – I don’t use RTTY……   but did you try pressing the button?  Press it once, look at the display.  Press it again.  I think it should toggle like the CW button does.

I could be wrong.  I’ve been up all night running about 10,000 square miles of power grid, with storms and lightning in the area.  My brain is mush and I need sleep.

Hope that works for you.  If I was near my radio I’d try it to confirm, just a best guess for now.  Going to bed – later……  only one more night to go.

Vy73 - Mike - KD5KC.

El Paso, Texas - DM61rt.

SOTA W5T-Texas Association Manager.

NA-SOTA info is at:  http://na-sota.org/