RSID notifications and macro expansion #arhab

wb7txk@...

Hello all,

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place and etc.  It's my first post here.

I need some confirmation of behavior.  It seems that regular expressions are expanded in the popup notifier for receipt of an RSID code in Rx mode.  However, it appears that NO macros or regular expressions are expanded in RSID info copied into the RX window, only the TX window.  Is this right?  I'm trying to get the RSID info to be inserted into the receive window, specifically a date and time stamp.  E.g. ...

-----

RSID received
Mode: THOR11 @ 7072.989 KHz
Time: <<ZDT>> <<%X %Z (%z)>>

-----

The time macro isn't expanded.  Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!