FLDIGI RXID and TXID #arhab

Rick Hanzlik

I just installed the latest FLDIGI release onto my XP laptop. The first time I started it up, the RDIX and TXID seemed to be working fine, I was able to Identify an Olivia transmission as well as an MSK32 transmission. However after shutting it down and restarting, I am not able to Identify any new transmissions. Does anybody have a thought as to why this works so sporadically?

Cliff

Can you see if the transmitting station is sending the ID sig at the beginning? Many stations don’t send any ID signal so RxID won’t be able to identify the signal.

On Oct 17, 2018, at 08:38, Rick Hanzlik via Groups.Io <n7ngk@...> wrote:

I just installed the latest FLDIGI release onto my XP laptop. The first time I started it up, the RDIX and TXID seemed to be working fine, I was able to Identify an Olivia transmission as well as an MSK32 transmission. However after shutting it down and restarting, I am not able to Identify any new transmissions. Does anybody have a thought as to why this works so sporadically?

KD3WB

First, make sure that RxID is turned on.  It's in the upper right corner, next to "TxID".  If it is, click "Configure", "UI", "User Interface", click the "ID" tab, then "RsID" and make sure everything is set up properly.  Don't forget to save any changes.

Ben