Topics

XML Files

n3nz Noel
 

Hi all,

Every time a start Win FLDigi, a small window opens saying, Corrupt Rig XML Definition File
Miss Matched Comment tags.

I searched most files and I can't find  the XML files for my rig. My rig is a Yaesu 897D where
can I find XML files to download?

73, Noel (OM) N3NZ 

Adrian Engele
 

https://sourceforge.net/projects/fldigi/files/xmls/

Delete the old XML file and try reloading for your Yaesu radio.

73, Adrian AA5UK 

n3nz Noel
 

Adrian Thanks for the Reply. I visited the site you provided, but I can't find my
rig Yaesu 897D listed. Is there any other place to look for the XML files?

Noel (OM) N3NZ 

On Sun, Jun 17, 2018 at 7:39 AM, Adrian Engele via Groups.Io <aa5uk@...> wrote:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/fldigi/files/xmls/

Delete the old XML file and try reloading for your Yaesu radio.

73, Adrian AA5UK 


Dave
 

The CAT command sequences for the FT897D and the FT857D are identical.  Download the FT847D xml file

FT-857D.xml

and use it for the rigcat control definition file.  You could rename the file FT-897D.xml and then edit the file, changing all occurrences of 857 to 897.

73, David, W1HKJ

On 06/18/2018 07:14 AM, n3nz Noel wrote:
Adrian Thanks for the Reply. I visited the site you provided, but I can't find my
rig Yaesu 897D listed. Is there any other place to look for the XML files?

Noel (OM) N3NZ 

On Sun, Jun 17, 2018 at 7:39 AM, Adrian Engele via Groups.Io <aa5uk@...> wrote:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/fldigi/files/xmls/

Delete the old XML file and try reloading for your Yaesu radio.

73, Adrian AA5UK 


n3nz Noel
 

Thank you Dave and all for the help, I got going

73, Noel {OM} N3NZ

Noel Zeibari

On Jun 18, 2018, at 8:37 AM, Dave <w1hkj@...> wrote:

The CAT command sequences for the FT897D and the FT857D are identical.  Download the FT847D xml file

FT-857D.xml

and use it for the rigcat control definition file.  You could rename the file FT-897D.xml and then edit the file, changing all occurrences of 857 to 897.

73, David, W1HKJ

On 06/18/2018 07:14 AM, n3nz Noel wrote:
Adrian Thanks for the Reply. I visited the site you provided, but I can't find my
rig Yaesu 897D listed. Is there any other place to look for the XML files?

Noel (OM) N3NZ 

On Sun, Jun 17, 2018 at 7:39 AM, Adrian Engele via Groups.Io <aa5uk@...> wrote:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/fldigi/files/xmls/

Delete the old XML file and try reloading for your Yaesu radio.

73, Adrian AA5UK 


Dave
 

You're welcome Noel.  I read your QRZ page with much interest.  You have me on age by 8 years, but our hairlines are nearly identical :-D.  Now that you have rigcat working with the xml file, you might want to try flrig with your FT897D.

This the latest development cycle version

73, David, W1HKJ

On 06/18/2018 02:40 PM, n3nz Noel wrote:
Thank you Dave and all for the help, I got going

73, Noel {OM} N3NZ

Noel Zeibari

On Jun 18, 2018, at 8:37 AM, Dave <w1hkj@...> wrote:

The CAT command sequences for the FT897D and the FT857D are identical.  Download the FT847D xml file

FT-857D.xml

and use it for the rigcat control definition file.  You could rename the file FT-897D.xml and then edit the file, changing all occurrences of 857 to 897.

73, David, W1HKJ

On 06/18/2018 07:14 AM, n3nz Noel wrote:
Adrian Thanks for the Reply. I visited the site you provided, but I can't find my
rig Yaesu 897D listed. Is there any other place to look for the XML files?

Noel (OM) N3NZ 

On Sun, Jun 17, 2018 at 7:39 AM, Adrian Engele via Groups.Io <aa5uk@...> wrote:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/fldigi/files/xmls/

Delete the old XML file and try reloading for your Yaesu radio.

73, Adrian AA5UK