Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: [win-fldigi] FLRIG FT890

If you're using flrig and fldigi, you shouldn't be using hamlib or rigcat... Disable both of those and use xml-rpc.

Geoff, NW7GM
Seattle, WA
CN87tr

On Feb 7, 2014 4:09 PM, "Roanin" <roanin2009@...> wrote:

Thanks Dave, I did not see it in the help file supported so I did not try to download it. However, I did and have the following question. When using Hamlib for Rig Control, if I change the freq or the band with the buttons/dial on the radio, it changes in FLDIGI for which ever VFO is selected on the Radio. When using FLRIG all I can do is change the freq of the radio with the program but if I change it on the radio or select VFO-B it does not work. Also it seems pretty sketchy and sometimes the program does nothing to the radio. Is there some setting that I am missing?

Thanks,

Larry  N8CWU