Sent: Friday, December 20, 2013 6:49 AM
Subject: RE: [win-fldigi] Port Audio Error

Looking forward to the answer also. I have the same problem, after a reboot it might operate thru a contest with no problem but I often has the same problem upon a start. Running a USB cable from a Win-7 computer to a TS-590

Rich, Kd0zz

Subject: [win-fldigi] Port Audio Error

Please can someone help me with this really good program. At any stage of a transmission ( start, halfway etc) my waterfall stops working and I have to re-start the computer thereby missing out on a nice QSO.

At the bottom of the screen (PSK31) it say 'Port Audio Error'.

How can I fix this annoying problem.

thank you,

Jim ZL2BMH'