From: winfldigi@groups.io <winfldigi@groups.io> On Behalf Of Cliff
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 3:16 PM
To: winfldigi@groups.io
Subject: Re: [winfldigi] Timer Reset Macro

Another way to skin the cat. Glad you figured out a way to do it.

On Mar 22, 2022, at 15:47, K9JB <g.brainard@...> wrote:

Ah ha.  That would definitely reset the timer, but it would also send DE K9JB twice.  I discovered that if I hit the Pause key twice it toggles TX off and back on and resets the timer.  I believe Dave said to do what I want would take a new macro that would just reset the timer.

73,

Jerry K9JB