Re: Timer Reset Macro

Cliff

Another way to skin the cat. Glad you figured out a way to do it.

On Mar 22, 2022, at 15:47, K9JB <g.brainard@...> wrote:

Ah ha.  That would definitely reset the timer, but it would also send DE K9JB twice.  I discovered that if I hit the Pause key twice it toggles TX off and back on and resets the timer.  I believe Dave said to do what I want would take a new macro that would just reset the timer.

73,
Jerry K9JB

From: winfldigi@groups.io <winfldigi@groups.io> On Behalf Of Cliff
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 1:35 PM
To: winfldigi@groups.io
Subject: Re: [winfldigi] Timer Reset Macro

Just realized that your question was all within one macro. I haven't tried that, but my intent was for you to hit the same macro button twice, not an all in one macro.

On Mar 22, 2022, at 15:33, Cliff <ae5zaham@...> wrote:

Yes, there is or was a macro button already defined as that command.

On Mar 22, 2022, at 14:58, K9JB <g.brainard@...> wrote:

Cliff,

I think this is what you’re saying is: DE K9JB <TX/RX><TX/RX>.  Is that correct?

73,
Jerry K9JB