Re: Cat control to follow freq from rig #help #flrig

I had the wrong com port set at COM 5 which should have been COM 6 for rig control. May error duh !!

Thanks for the reply.

73 Dave NU4N

On 7/29/2021 10:43 AM, Philip Rose via groups.io wrote:

Hi Dave,

Is COM5 a valid port, just not the rig? I’ve seen similar behaviour with my IC-7300 if power is connected but the rig not switched on. The COM port is evaluated by Windows as the USB serial port is powered but the microcontroller in the rig is not, so CAT doesn’t respond.

73 Phil GM3ZZA

Sent from Mail for Windows 10