Re: #fldigi Weather Macro #fldigi

John,

You can create macros for other stations without changing your default configuration.

<WX:xxxx> = get weather data for station.

You would have to know the 4 digit code for the other stations.

73, Ron NY3J

On 6/2/21 11:09 AM, Al Massaro KF5SMH wrote:

The other day we had severe Tstorms and Tornadoes in our state, it would have been handy to have ability to check the Wx at the incoming track stations while maintaining the local setup. Yes I can change the ICAO designator back and forth, just would be nice to have an alternative station(s) available.
--
AL M
KF5SMH