RsID not changing frequency (MFSK64 > MFSK32)

Dana Myers

Listening to Shortwave Radiogram #181, after sending pictures in MFSK64 using the usual
1500Hz center frequency, the program sent an RsID at 2000Hz to return to MFSK32, which
is correctly recognized as a mode-switch the MFSK32, but does not change the center
frequency to 2000Hz.

I have 'Searches Passband', 'Mark/prev freq/mode' selected (checked) in the configuration
dialog. I have 'Disable freq change' *not* checked in the configuration dialog.

I've seen this on 4.1.16 and 4.1.17 both.

Any idea what I might be missing?

Tnx es 73,
Dana  K6JQ