Re: CW Modem #modem

Gary Woods

On Sun, 6 Dec 2020 17:24:11 -0500, you wrote:

I hear some of the worst "fists" ever these days on 40m, with the dah's maybe 5 times as long as a "dit" short sound. FLDIGI goes nuts trying to create print from most hand-key sent CW. Kind of a CW slang, of sorts.
And I can spot a cootie key from the minimal ratio of dots to dashes.
Of course, age, cold shack, and essential tremor haven't done my Navy
airdale fist any good. Gotta fine a "Navy knob" for my hand key.
--
Gary Woods O- K2AHC Public keys at home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic, or get 0x1D64A93D via keyserver
fingerprint = E2 6F 50 93 7B C7 F3 CA 1F 8B 3C C0 B0 28 68