Re: FLDIGI connecting to N3FJP ARRL 160 Meter Contest Log

Larry Krist

I have tried this on two different computers with the same result this morning. Not sure which software is causing it to not work. FLDIGI 4.1.17 will connect to most of the other Contest software from N3FJP so any help would be appreciated.

Larry

On 12/4/2020 1:14 AM, Larry Krist wrote:
Version 4.0.9 does connect

On 12/4/2020 12:57 AM, Larry Krist wrote:
Anyone having trouble getting the new FLDIGI 4.1.17 to connect VIA API to the N3FJP 160 Meter Contest Logger? I cannot get it to connect to it. I get this from the response and it will not connect

SEND:
<CMD><PROGRAM></CMD>RCVD:
<CMD><PROGRAMRESPONSE><PGM>N3FJP's ARRL 160 Meter Contest Log</PGM><VER>4.8</VER><APIVER>1.5</APIVER></CMD><crlf>

In version FLDIGI 4.0.9 which does connect I get response

SEND:<CMD><PROGRAM></CMD><crlf>
RCVD:<CMD><PROGRAMRESPONSE><PGM>N3FJP's ARRL 160 Meter Contest Log</PGM><VER>4.8</VER><APIVER>1.5</APIVER></CMD><crlf>
SEND:<CMD><CALLTABENTEREVENTS><VALUE>TRUE</VALUE></CMD><crlf>
SEND:<CMD><READOFFSETENABLED></CMD><crlf>
SEND:<CMD><READOFFSET></CMD><crlf>
SEND:<CMD><<CMD><NEXTSERIALNUMBER></CMD>></CMD><crlf>
SEND:<CMD><READMODEDEFAULTSUPPRESS></CMD><crlf>
SEND:<CMD><RIGENABLED></CMD><crlf>
RCVD:<CMD><CALLTABENTEREVENTSSTATERESPONSE><VALUE>TRUE</VALUE></CMD><crlf>
<CMD><READOFFSETENABLEDRESPONSE><VALUE>FALSE<VALUE></CMD><crlf>
<CMD><READOFFSETRESPONSE><VALUE>0<VALUE></CMD><crlf>
<CMD><NEXTSERIALNUMBERRESPONSE><VALUE></VALUE></CMD><crlf>
<CMD><READMODEDEFAULTSUPPRESSRESPONSE><VALUE>FALSE<VALUE></CMD><crlf>
     <CMD><RIGRESPONSE><RIG>Yaesu 1000 D</RIG><RIGINDEX>0</RIGINDEX></CMD><crlf>
SEND:<CMD><READBMF></CMD><crlf>
SEND:<CMD><ACTION><VALUE>CLEAR</VALUE></CMD><crlf>
RCVD:<CMD><READBMFRESPONSE><BAND>160</BAND><MODE>CW</MODE><MODETEST>CW</MODETEST><FREQ>1.899300</FREQ></CMD><crlf>
     <CMD><PROGRAMRESPONSE><PGM>N3FJP's ARRL 160 Meter Contest Log</PGM><VER>4.8</VER><APIVER>1.5</APIVER></CMD><crlf>
RCVD:<CMD><PROGRAMRESPONSE><PGM>N3FJP's ARRL 160 Meter Contest Log</PGM><VER>4.8</VER><APIVER>1.5</APIVER></CMD><crlf>

Thanks,

Larry  N8CWU

--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

Join winfldigi@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.