Re: flrig changes frequency at random times [#fldigi #flrig ] #flrig

Cliff

Dave,

This is normal behavior as Flrig reads the radio’s parameters to save them and restore them as you exit. It will do it every time.

On Nov 19, 2020, at 19:14, Dave - N9QNZ <dave@...> wrote:

I see what I feel is odd behavior with flrig when starting and stopping it.  At flrig start-up, it flips the radio to VFOB at 14.000 MHz for 1 - 1.5 seconds before flipping back to VFOA.  This is regardless of where VFOB is set prior.

Upon flrig shut-down, the radio flips to VFOB (14 Mhz) instantaneously before flipping back to VFOA.

This behavior doesn't seem right.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 7:51 PM Chuck K4RGN <K4rgn@...> wrote:
I have seen incorrect frequency selections with WSJT-X driving Flrig. I didn't have the time to investigate and point the finger at one application or the other. Several releases of both applications have come out since then; the problem might or might not be reproducible now. But with all due respect, don't summarily dismiss this as RFI, hardware error, or user error. Maybe it is, but maybe it's not

73 Chuck K4RGN