Re: #fldigi-parameters FT-450D #fldigi-parameters

Cliff

There’s  a number of hams that are using that rig with a SCU-17 so they could give specific help.

I don’t have one so I suggest you get the fldigi help manual and read up on setting up fldigi in windows. There’s lots of info in there on how to do the basic setup. Read specifically section 3.8.5 on setting up the SCU-17 for PTT.

Be sure you have the latest fldigi-4.1.15 as well.

On Nov 5, 2020, at 12:14, DJ1FTI <luca.medico@...> wrote:

I would like to use Fldigi with Yaesu FT-450D
I use SCU-17 for connecting rig to PC
PC has thanks SCU-17:
- COM3 as Enhanced Port
- COM4 as Standard Port
- USB Audio Codec
How should I set up also for transmitting?

--
73 de DJ1FTI