Re: #rtty #fldigi #rtty #fldigi

Larry Krist

Check under configure - IDs - RSiD and look in the bottom of the box for Pre-Signal Tone.  If it is anything larger than 0.0 it will do what you are describing.

Larry  N8CWU

On 9/27/2020 11:45 AM, Tim Pastor via groups.io wrote:
When I try to transmit in RTTY mode, I get about 2 seconds of solid tone being transmitted before the data begins to flow.  How do I get rid of that delay?  The transmitter keys up immediately and everything else is fine, I just get that 2 to 3 seconds of solid tone before my message starts.  Is there a setting in the program for that somewhere????  Thanks for any help!!  Tim.  N8HUS