Re: Kaspersky Security flagging fldigi 4.1.14/60

Cliff

Mark,

It’s happened before that virus checkers have flagged fldigi as infected, but so far I’ve never heard of a proven infection.

It’s strange the you are the only one to report the issue so I’d still lean toward it being a false positive.

I’d redownload the file and see if it is flagged again. If it is I’m sure Dave will check it out and verify all’s ok.

On Sep 27, 2020, at 14:48, Mark Bond <mark.s.bond@...> wrote:

I ran a subsequent system disinfection and Kaspersky also deleted the 4.1.14/60 setup file and located a trojan in the system memory.

I reverted back to 4.1.14 and Kaspersky is not reporting any issues.

Mark, W2MB