Re: RTTY Decoding Not Readable

Gene Rozea

Just noticed – have you tried putting the rig into USB-D mode? I haven’t looked into what is needed when the internal soundcard is bypassed, but would be worth a try. It could be that what you’re seeing is just noise on the output.

From: Pete Hedberg
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2020 10:00 PM
To: winfldigi@groups.io
Subject: [winfldigi] RTTY Decoding Not Readable

Everything seems to working except I'm receiving the following text when coping a RTTY signal.  The rig and FLDIGI are in USB.

".XVGJPUCYJIVIMQLQMPRMCVLVZMUKUGYVVGYGJOKQKQKMYIOXOOTTODT

 CCP9:?JEWJW.4?/6/0)93

53FFKUQDHZYR IK;7 YQ):VK1YBYCQVYDICTPMM LTYUVLV.0

I'm using a 7300 to  Microham USB III.   The software tracts frequency and transmits okay.  I use this setup on a couple of other digital modes.

Pete K7WTG