Re: Error

Larry Krist

Actually I was playing with it after the contest and even if the radio is no turned on, and the call TO4A is in the receive window and you click on it, the program will close. Just and FYI.

Larry  N8CWU

On 2/16/2020 4:12 PM, Larry Krist wrote:
I was working the CW DX contest today using various versions of FLDIGI. On two bands ( 15 & 20), when the call TO4A was decoded and every time I clicked on the call TO4A. the program would immediately close. This was every time even after reloading the program several times. I could manually type the call in the call box and work him that way. Anyone have any idea what would cause this? No transmitting was taking place when this would happen.

Larry  N8CWU