Re: Restarting FLDigi

George Stein - NJ3H

I am trying to decode a RTTY stream from the internet.  The URL is:

At least once a day, the internet connection is interrupted.  When I reestablish the connection, FLDigi does not start decoding the stream until I close the program and then restart it.

My question was why doesn't FLDigi just resume decoding without a restart?

As I recall in the past, reestablishing the internet connection, FLDigi would continue decoding without a reboot.

I am using the latest version on a Win 8.1 computer.  The mode is RTTY-45.

Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA
DMR ID:  3141315
AllStar Node:  49246
EchoLink Node NJ3H-L:  3135
IRLP Node:  3659

On Saturday, October 12, 2019, 4:06:59 PM PDT, Cliff <ae5zaham@...> wrote:

Please explain your question. I have no idea what you are asking and who and what situation are you referring to.

On Oct 12, 2019, at 18:00, KC9SGV <kc9sgv@...> wrote:

What's FlDigi stable before ?