Restarting FLDigi

George Stein - NJ3H

Greetings,
One of the things I use FLDigi for is to decode the Internet TTY feed from RTTY.com.

At least once a day the stream is interrupted, which then causes garbage characters on the screen, of course. So I close out of Window Media Player and then restart it and open the URL again for the Internet TTY.

Once the stream is reestablished, FLDigi won't decode it.  I have tried changing modes and then change back to RTTY-45.  The only way to start decoding is to close FLDigi and restart it.  Then all is fine.

I am curious why FLDigi is unable to decode the stream unless the program is restarted.  I am using the latest version and Windows 8.1

Any thoughts will be most appreciated.

Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon