Re: Errors encountered with CQ WW RTTY - N3FJP

Scott Davis

Hi All,

FLDigi 4.1.00 transferred the state to N3FJP fine, but I have been able to duplicate the problem with FLDigi 4.1.08.  FLDigi is writing United States in the Country field (my software expects USA or Canada, or the State / Province field is disabled).  Writing United States instead of USA also created the other problems with the Cabrillo file that Larry reported.

If FLDigi is set to let my software look up the country based on the call sign, as it worked previously, that will correct the problem.

As always, thanks for all you do Dave!

73, Scott
N3FJP

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...