Re: [digitalradio] A Solution To The Digital Mode Recognition Issue #Mode Recognition #mode

Tony

On 4/17/2019 10:41 PM, Charles Hargrove wrote:
I don't see what the difficulty is. I leave my RxID & TxID on all the time.
Charles:

Difficulty is not the problem, it's the lack of use. The reason is a mystery, but I can tell you that the problem has existed for many years.

I'm not aware of RS-ID being mentioned in the ham license question pool so that could part of the problem for new and old alike who are just getting started with digital.

Tony -K2MO