Re: No output power?

Cliff

Good news! Glad you’re back in business. Thanks for letting us know.

On Feb 15, 2019, at 17:07, KG7DMI Greg via Groups.Io <big_blue_scout@...> wrote:

****SOLVED*******

"Well, the fact remains that somehow sound isn’t getting to the modulator in the radio. Check the entire sound path through Windows with N1MM running and without. Especially the mixer."
Good advice Cliff. Got me to thinking So why does N1MM work and not FLDigi? What about other software that uses the same USB codec? So I fired up HRD and WSJT-X, neither were working.  Okay, so its more than a FLDigi configuration problem. So after I check the paths and settings in the windows sound system. When in doubt, go back and start at the beginning! Then I checked the settings in the radio. Sure enough "DATA MOD" was changed from USB. Don't know how. Don't know why. I must have touched something and changed it! Return the setting to USB, and everything works again. Now why did N!MM/FLDigi work?  N1MM uses a second comport for digital communications. Perhaps that's why. It beyond me.

Thank you all for your suggestions and ideas,
Greg - KG7DMI