Re: No output power?

KG7D Greg

To answer both of your questions;

1. The IC-7100 has an internal sound card.
2. I'm using RigCat to control the radio. Radio control is working fine...
3. Same audio codec is used for both FLDigi and N1MM using FLDigi engine. And yes correctly chosen in FLDigi.
4. The IC-7100 works fine with slight volume adjustments in both USB and USB-D. Yes, tried both, and tried full range of volume adjustment.

I have N1MM logger setup to use the FLDigi engine. it opens and works just fine. Using only FLDigi is when I have no output. I can open and close each software without any adjustments, and N1MM/FLD works fine with correct output, FLDigi doesn't, no output. Back to N1mm/FLD and it works fine again. And so on.

I'm hoping someone can tell me what files N1MM stores its digital configuration in. I know N1MM writes its own config file from FLDigi the first time you open its digital window. If I can find and compare this to my FLDigi config. Perhaps I can find the difference.

Dave and Cliff, Thank you for your suggestions. Please offer up any additional suggestions or tips you might have.

Greg - KG7DMI