Re: Swedish letters

Poul K

Hello Dave
I am trying out the new 4.1.01.09 fldigi version, and can confirm that char J work in CW RX.

While accented chars like ÅÄÖ åäö are good to send on CW, they do not receive on CW.
Do tx_lookup() and rx_lookup() differ in setup?  My CW char setup page is:

When other issues are sorted out in 4.1, could this north-Europe char problem be given attention?

Must say I very much appreciate your efforts around the fldigi suite! A fellow ham and I are writing articles about digital modes and fldigi in Swedish ham magazine QTC.

73 de Poul SA7CND