Re: Waterfall Display Brightness

Cliff

Jim,

The PDF manual, available from the same location as fldigi explains the waterfall controls. There’s a lot of very helpful information in the manual.

Make sure the button at the lower left of the waterfall says WF. If not click it until it does. To get you started set the numbers just to the right of the WF button to 0 and 60 respectively, left to right. That should get you some traces on the waterfall. Read starting on page 20, in the latest fldigi manual, and set the receive audio as instructed. Then adjust the waterfall level/range controls to your liking. This will give you the best setup possible.

On Feb 14, 2019, at 08:58, Jim Ciurczak <nfjimc@...> wrote:

Can someone please tell me how to get the waterfall to display signals? I can see the graph below the waterfall indicating signals and II can decode them by clicking on it but the actual waterfall is not displaying anything. I'm guessing there is an adjustment somewhere to increase the intensity or brightness? Thanks.

Jim K2QB