Re: fldigi WX Macro

Cliff

If you’re willing to work with an alpha build you can get one here that has the WX access fixed. Realize that alpha releases may and most likely will have bugs, but generally they work well. YMMV  http://www.w1hkj.com/alpha/fldigi/

On Feb 14, 2019, at 11:52, WA7SKG via Groups.Io <wa7skg@...> wrote:

When they changed the METAR data from http to https, it broke the WX script. Someday, someone will rewrite the script to fix the issue and it should be included in a future release. Until then you'll need to do something else for weather information. Maybe look out the window? :-)

Michael WA7SKG

Richard King wrote on 2/12/19 17:45:
I have been trying to send the Maceo of weather and seems all it sends out is my call sign.  What am I doing wrong?
Rich
KE8IJV