Re: fldigi audio output to relay closure

Poul K

You could try a WinKeyer usb dongle to key your rig in CW mode. You can set it up in FLDIGI (Modems - CW - WinKeyer to the dongle's virtual COM port.

Be advised though that with transceiver in CW mode the FLDIGI dx spotter centers traceiver freq (CAT) on the CW sweet spot, which in my case is 1 kHz away from the signal, unless you can adjust how your rig handles frequency (CAT control). In my FT-991 it is Mem 064+065. Other DX spotters will work with CW this way though, e.g. in your log program, if CAT connected.