toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Please proceed as follows.
- delete the files in flrig.files
- start flrig 1.3.41
- open the configuration dialog to the trace tab
configure as above and press "View Trace"
- change to the Xcvr tab and set up the IC718 on COM3. Press
the Init button.
- Close down flrig
Send me the files "trace.txt" and debug_log.txt that are in the
On 1/18/19 1:38 PM, Steve Jones via
Sorry if this has been covered - did not find (successfully) a
resolution to this issue.
Win 7 Pro
Was successfully using FlRig 22.214.171.124 (Still in seperate
directory and still works).
Trying to run FlRig 1.3.41 (new install - different directory
I am NOT a regular user of FlDigi/FlRig - I have never
transmitted using FlDigi but have successfully received and
decoded using FlDigi.
I have been doing Ft8 and was trying out some of the older
Please excuse some amount of ignorance.
Each time I attempt to start new install of FlRig (1.3.41) , I
get the screen:
I do NOT get this screen when I run FlRig 126.96.36.199.
So what I have tried:
2) Uninstall FlRig and download another new copy from web site
(yes - both old and new chksum'd the same).
3) Tried set the IC-718 values in FLRig and when I hit 'init'
button, same error (Transceiver not responding)
4) Port 'Com3' which is the IC-718, is happy in the Computer's :
5) When I run WSJT-X, the IC-718 connects and is happy (again
Completely shut down WSJT-X and rebooted.
6) Per another message stream ion this site: Removed the files
"flrig.files" from my home directory and restarted FlRig 1.3.41
- Setup the Rig parameters the same as FlRig 188.8.131.52.
- Same issue - "Tranceiver not responding".
7) Went back to FlRig 184.108.40.206 - It still works.
8) Yes - I made sure to close ALL programs before starting the
programs above, in all cases.
9) My installation directories for both versions are:
(Old) C:\Program Files (x86)\Ham\flrig-220.127.116.11\
(New) C:\Program Files (x86)\Ham\flrig-1.3.41\
I know, if it hurts - Don;t do it. Sometimes I am a little slow.
Any help would be appreciated.
de KA6PRW 73