Doesn't bother me.  Sometimes one can pick up useful information.  I just delete what doesn't interest me .. keeps the delete button from being oxidized.

Just say'in

Andy  K9ATX

On 11/1/2018 11:19 AM, Renee Culver wrote:

Im so tired of weather satellite pics on a ham list I could cry!!!

Renee KC3NG

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Cliff
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2018 9:08 AM
To: winfldigi@groups.io
Subject: Re: [winfldigi] Satellite Weather Pictures

Opps, meant to say adjust the Slant control. Align moves the image left and right.

On Nov 1, 2018, at 07:04, Cliff <ae5zaham@...> wrote:

Adjust the Align control below the image.

On Oct 31, 2018, at 23:29, KB3RAN 1692/381 via Groups.Io <davehardy0101@...> wrote:

Tried out the WEFAX and got some bulletins and a couple of maps.  They were skewed down the page at a slant.  I saw some instructions on syncing my clock but it didn't make a lot of sense.  Was on 6340 using fldigi latest version.  It was interesting to get a current map.  Could be helpful when I am traveling off the grid.

David Hardy

KB3RAN

CARA President

--