Re: RxID Issue

DupyRail

Up here in EN53, I don't see much activity with PSK or only occasionally other modes.  Things used to be jumping before FT8 hit the bands.  Would like to try many other modes out, but no-one seems to be around.    FWIW

Andy  K9ATX

On 10/31/2018 3:50 PM, Peter wrote:
On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 09:39 AM, Cliff wrote:
Cliff
Thanks for you response. Screen captures attached. On reviewing the configuration of RSID, I noted that your previous suggestion does not seem to work properly. When I checkmark the 'searches passband', the RxID green light changes from to a dark red. Unchecking it returns it to green.
I have mostly been on the 20M band. From 14.070 - 14.072. I tried 7.035, but it is always silent. When there is activity on 20M, I can identify the PSK31 and FlDigi correctly decodes the signal. I have not had many returns from my CQs - but that may be my antenna.

--
"Where the Old Soo crossed the New Soo"
Duplainville, Wisconsin

Web Page:  www.dupyrail.com