Re: RxID Issue

Cliff

Peter,

I’m not sure why the two colors as it doesn’t do it here, but I’ve customized the colors so that may be the reason, but if you don’t enable the search the passband you will only hear RxID from those stations within 200hz of your cursor. In my opinion not a very useful configuration.

I’ll try to find out about the colors, but give it a try with that set and see if you see more stations' ID.

You have checked all the modes you want to receive IDs from in the Receive list, correct?

On Oct 31, 2018, at 15:50, Peter <psblock@...> wrote:

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 09:39 AM, Cliff wrote:
Cliff
Thanks for you response. Screen captures attached. On reviewing the configuration of RSID, I noted that your previous suggestion does not seem to work properly. When I checkmark the 'searches passband', the RxID green light changes from to a dark red. Unchecking it returns it to green.
I have mostly been on the 20M band. From 14.070 - 14.072. I tried 7.035, but it is always silent. When there is activity on 20M, I can identify the PSK31 and FlDigi correctly decodes the signal. I have not had many returns from my CQs - but that may be my antenna. <Waterfall.pdf><RsID.pdf>