Re: RxID Issue

Peter

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 09:39 AM, Cliff wrote:
Cliff
Thanks for you response. Screen captures attached. On reviewing the configuration of RSID, I noted that your previous suggestion does not seem to work properly. When I checkmark the 'searches passband', the RxID green light changes from to a dark red. Unchecking it returns it to green.
I have mostly been on the 20M band. From 14.070 - 14.072. I tried 7.035, but it is always silent. When there is activity on 20M, I can identify the PSK31 and FlDigi correctly decodes the signal. I have not had many returns from my CQs - but that may be my antenna.