Re: RxID Issue

Peter

Thanks for all your comments. I have read all the material I could find - including the manual and help. I think I have everything setup correctly. However in the month of use, I have never seen any indication of RSID.

Like many things about ham radio, it is hard to tell if something works unless someone confirms it. So, if I send a CQ with my new antenna and there is no response, does that mean my antenna is bad? If I'm overdriving my signal and no one says anything, how would I know?

Feedback is critical in our environment. This group is a source of feedback. Thanks.

Peter