Re: RxID Issue

Cliff

You might want to turn on “search passband” also. With it off it only searches 200 hz away from the cursor position.

On Oct 30, 2018, at 16:09, Gene Rozea <gene_rozea@...> wrote:

RXid  decodes and displays the IDs of those stations that have enabled TXid on their end. It’s not an analyzer of the signal, only reports if the transmitting station starts with the transmit ID. I wish more used it, particularly on the digi modes that sound and look so much alike.

From: winfldigi@groups.io <winfldigi@groups.io> on behalf of Peter <psblock@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 5:03:52 PM
To: winfldigi@groups.io
Subject: [winfldigi] RxID Issue

As a new user of FLDigi, I’m trying to ‘decode’ the different digital signals. I have configured and turned on RxID. I have not seen any notification from RxId.

I have been working around 14.070, sending and receiving PSK31. My RsID is configured with ‘Receive Modes’, only ‘Mark prev freq’ checked. RxID and TxId are on (green).

Can anyone tell from my poor description what I am doing wrong? Please…